Why not learn French while reading about your favourite subject _ the ukulele ?
The PLUCK is an online ukulele magazine created by a team of French ukulele aficionados, dealing with a wide variety of ukulele aspects and very neatly laid out. At the moment, the PLUCK is all in French but the PLUCK team has already announced that they would work on an English translation.
Here is an overview of what you can find in the PLUCK n° 2:
– Discover the luthier workshop of Wild Wood Lutherie Ukulélé, created by Christophe Chabaud.
– Find out the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain A to Z. It has to be mentioned that Julie from the PLUCK team is also behind the French blog UOGBfrogsfan.
– An account of the FIUL (International Ukulele Fest. of Lerrain)
– An interview of James Hill
– A review of Gus and Fin‘s CD, Ukezotica
– A trip to sunny places with information on the Polynesian ukulele.
– A section about a French organization teaching ukulele to kids.
– A brief history of the plastic ukulele.
– A music lesson about rhythm.
For 2.50 euros you get a great 36-page online magazine with international ukulele information. You can download a copy here on the PLUCK website.
If you wish to be informed as to when an English version of the magazine will be available, send a message to email@example.com.